Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Blog

So today I decided would be the day I blogged on Blogger!!! I signed up for this blog site so I could read and comment on my sister's blog about her adoption... Her and her family are in the process of adopting a little Girl from Africa... Our Family is really excited and we look forward to my sister bringing our sweet Mercy home... So today not a lot is going on. Yesterday I went to Huntsville to meet up with a really good friend of mine from the dragstrip... We went to Toys R us and then went to the mall... We had lots of fun... Then I took her back to her car and went to meet my cousin/Friend Mistee... Her husband got her a new ring and we had to take it to get it re-sized... Oh my word its a beautiful ring and she deserves it and a million more after all she has been through with this man... Anyway Today the tile guy is coming to lay the tile in the master bath. I will be so excited when all the remodel is over and our house can get on the market again... I just really know God's got his hand on this move!!! Well its time for this my very first blog to be over!!! Be Blessed

No comments: