
So I know I am totally a week late but better late then never right? We closed on our house Thursday at 3:00. I did really good and did not show my tail but a couple of times. The idiot realtor asked if we had found a house yet and I said ummm How are we suppose to put an offer on a house when we never can tell what you two are going to do? ha ha I promise that was the worst thing that I said the whole time. The guy who bought our house asked us to go for a "beer" (You happy now Mrs. School Teacher bahahah love ya girl) with him after we closed. Bo and I laughed our tails off since he really did not need another he smelled like a brewery ha ha. I can not tell you or explain how good it feels to finally be rid of that place. It was a good house and it served its purpose but it was time for a change!
On a what goes around comes around note. We found out that the guy who charged us 20,000.00 for 13 feet is charging the crazy cat lady 100,000.00 and he has started legal action against her and her hubby! Bo and I just smiled and says Do unto other's is all I know to say! ;o) Well That's all for that post! We are in the process of looking at houses but we can't seem to find just what we are looking for. A nice house with a few acres! So if we can't buy one we will just build one. We have two acres of land out in LakeView Shores behind my in-laws. So be praying with us because we are a little conflicted right now. I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful HOT weather! Blessings!
3 comments:
Hey Loser! I am so glad you are back to blogging..I was wondering what was going on with the house situation..I was a little confused on why he wanted to have a "bear" with you! Gotta love typos!
glad things are all settled with the house and now you guys can hopefully enjoy your summer! xoxo
Great! Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment