Anyone who reads this blog on the regular knows about My older sister's adoption. Well the time has finally come for her court date. My sister God love her is so stressed right now and all I want to do is just ask her to give me some of that so I can take some off her shoulders. So the court date is set for Tuesday in Ethiopia, she has to have all the paper work correct (her lawyer over there says she does) and "M" birth father who gave her up for adoption has to show up to court. (this is what I think worries Lou the most) We are going to find out Tuesday if we are continue on in this waiting room or if we toss my sister on a jet plane to go pick up my beautiful neice. Please pray with me that all goes well on Tuesday but most of all please pray for my sister. Please pray peace of mind, peace of heart and just wisdom in how to handle these next couple of days. Thank you so much! I promise to catch you up on all that is my family once I have the time to post Pictures hee hee :) I hope everyone is having a blessed week and remember no matter what you are going through no matter what you do Jesus loves you very much and he is there just waiting at the door for us to invite him to take control. :) I bless you all in Jesus name!
2 comments:
I'm definitely thinking and praying for them. This is the hardest part, BY FAR, of adoption. I too was SO stressed out I had to start taking Nexium for heart burn. I was SO stressed and it was incredibly hard not to be. So...I definitely know where she is and I am praying for it all to work out just fine. I know it will!! God will have his way!!! ;) Hope yall have a great week!
Blessings,
Buffi
Good luck to her. Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon!!
Post a Comment