Monday, March 30, 2009

Prayer's needed!

Guy's I know it's been a while since I have blogged and I honestly have 2 blogs I am working on but just have not posted yet :) Right now I wanna ask that you would lift my husband's cousin and his wife up today in prayer. They are wonderful people and have opened up there home for the last year to a precious little boy to be his foster parents. They have had him since he was just a few days old. Well the baby's aunt and uncle from D.C have come to town this past weekend to reclaim there nephew. Jennifer and Brandon will have to give this baby away today. Please pray for peace and comfort. It's heart breaking and I can not imagine what they are going through. Please stop and say a prayer for Brandon and Jennifer today and their two little girls. Thank you guys so much! I appreciate it and so will the rest of our family! It's not easy watching your family member's going through something so hard!
Blessings!




1 comment:

LeighAnne said...

Oh I am praying. How heart-breaking! I just hate this!