Isn't that SO EXCITING!!! It just blesses me to know that God is using him for The Kingdom in this way!! I was SO inspired when I saw this video!! WOW!! Hope yall have fun this weekend!!!
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
3 comments:
Isn't that SO EXCITING!!! It just blesses me to know that God is using him for The Kingdom in this way!! I was SO inspired when I saw this video!! WOW!! Hope yall have fun this weekend!!!
I didn't watch the season but was glad to hear the winner. I was rooting for Danny, but I didn't know anything about Kris. Very cool!
Wao! I have sung this song in my church for a while, but didn't know it was from him.
wonderful !
Post a Comment