Then Hubby, BFF and I took a little road trip to Nashville,TN to be there when my cousin married another one of our lifelong friends. We had a great time and I have tons of pictures but I won't bore you with them.



Then The Boy had swimming lessons for a full week. He has done really well and we are excited he is learning to swim all on his own! Then We had my family up for the July 4th holiday. I have an amazing family and we have a blast every time we get together!
And we have been over here getting things done around here. These are my cabinets and our bathroom vanity. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL and I am in LOVE WITH THEM! :)
My oldest is at summer camp this week and here are a few of her getting ready to head up to camp with some of her friends form S'boro Campus!
So while older sister is away at Camp I thought it would be cool to take the younger two to meet up with my sister in law and Nephew at Point Mallard for the day. We had a great time as you can see in these pictures.
So that should catch you guys up with what's going on. We have just a couple short weeks and we will be moving into our dream home. It's beautiful and I have no idea how I am going to keep it clean because I takes me 3 hours just to mop the hardwoods. YIKES!!! I hope everyone is doing wonderful and has a blessed week. I am heading off to Camp in a little while to visit my precious baby girl who I have missed so bad. I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!
3 comments:
The house is looking great! My girls have the same swimming suit yours does!
glad to see you back in the blog world. Love the pictures. The house looks great!
Who got married? Is that Diane's son Jeff? (hope I got his name right...my mind is not as young as it once was lol.
Looks like you all are having a fun filled summer. Your house is looking so good. I can't wait to see the finished product! :)
Post a Comment