I have been far to busy to blog! This new house has kept me super busy that and chasing my son around who has turned 3. Man It just seems like the other day he was born! UGHHH I know I know I promised once we got in this house to start blogging again but its so not easy to sit down and blog. I really need to start making time for it again. It is so therapeutic for me. I have also been thinking of going private I have thought about it and have done it a few times before. I just feel like I can not really talk about some things because well my family is my life and some things you just don't want perfect stranger's reading! So post your email in my comment section and I will add you to my readers list. This blog is going private! ;) I hope everyone has a blessed weekend. This is going to be a busy one but then again what weekend is not? Ha Blessings!
6 comments:
add me girl. lgivey@southernco.com
Thanks.
Add me - christine_hinson@yahoo.com
kindypop@hotmail.com
Love you Lisa.
girl...you better keep me posted...
fireant_5@yahoo.com
Oh good grief not you too!! Before too long I'll be one of the few bloggers that is public. Add me on though I have to get my Boatner updates some way. :)
Jessicamg@gmail.com
rgodsey@nehp.net
add me too :)
Post a Comment