Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not so much wordless

So where have I been you might ask. I have been here reading everyone's blogs but not in the mood to be very transparent for everyone to see the hurts I have been walking through and the things I just don't see would be right to put out on blast for all. I will just say this Racism is not CHRIST LIKE AT ALL PEOPLE. How on this earth can someone claim to be a Christian and make racial, prejudice, ignorant comments and go to church each and every single Sunday and say I am a Christian. I am sorry the Bible says from the abundance of your heart your mouth will speak and let me tell you who you are in private is who you really are. I have seen some people in private and I have seen them out in public and two faced'ness is just sickening to me. Yeah I am not perfect I making mistakes every single day, I have made some seriously bad choices for my life once twice maybe a hundred times. ha With all of that being said I love the one who loves me and all of my imperfections and over looks all of that. I hoped I could keep this topic light and airy but its just not working. I guess I better leave it be just know that You have the power of life and death in that tounge so lets speak life not death into someone!!! As for me and my house will serve the Lord.The one who does not look at the color of ones skin but at the heart of the person. I will say this LOUDLY and PROUDLY if any of my children were to bring home a child who is not sheet white I would be absolutely ok with that. I will say to them what my father said to us "As long as he is good to you, he loves the Lord and puts him first in their lives I DO NOT CARE IF HE IS PURPLE" Life is to short to be worried about this craziness! People get ready Jesus is coming soon and lets not get lost and waist our lives away with hatred and bitterness. Lets pray for those who's souls are in question. My Ambien is kicking in and there you have it my first blog in a while SORRY its a heavy one! Blessings



1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Glad to see you back in the blog world.

Did you take pictures of the Maple Hill Cemetery Stroll? I'd like to see what it's all about since we didn't get to go.