Well this past weekend was a busy one. Friday night we relaxed and for the busy couple days ahead. Saturday we got up cleaned house while Hub's opened up a few pools. Then we headed into town to sign our youngest daughter up for cheer leading. This is going to be interesting that's all I am saying ha ha ha. Then we headed to Home Depot to get some plants and things we needed to work in the yard. Then to the local Mexican Restaurant to get something to eat. Then Home to work in the yard HOLY MOLY that was a lot of work digging, planting, and transplanting. It was late when we finished and well we did not really even finish we had to go back to Home Depot because we were short a few plants. Then back home to grill and get everything laid out and ready for church the next day.
Sunday morning we got up made the kids b'fast and ironed clothes and off were went to church. We had a packed class this past week 29 K-5 kidlets. Have I said lately how much I LOVE OUR CLASS???? Well I do those kids make me laugh and I love it when a first time guest can quote the Bible version on Memory verse Sunday. We had some parents that were rather late picking up their kids so we did not get to leave til late. We went to the mall to get some lunch and let the kids play at the little playground in the food court. Then to get a few things we needed for next Sunday. Then to Dick's Sporting Goods to get some cycling shorts. LORD KNOWS I NEED THEM. That seat is doing a number on my hiney. These shorts have padding right where I need them if ya know what I mean whoop whoop :)Then we headed over to Bed Bath and Beyond to get some Bona Restorer for my hardwoods YES I am still having issues with the film from the stupid ORANGE GLOW ( DO NOT USE IT!!! HORRIBLE)well they did not have it but the iron I have been wanting was there and I got it ;)My Mom was there shopping with one of her friends so we got to get our Nanny fix for the afternoon. Then off to Sam's we go to get some coffee and we bump into my sister and one of our life long friends who were eating at the food court there. I CRACKED UP at em. We sat around chatting for a bit then we headed home. By the time we got home I was EXHAUSTED. That was our weekend busy as can be and I am now needing a nap from typing all of this. ha ha I hope you had a great weekend what all did you do this weekend? Whatcha got planned for Easter? I hope you have a great week. Be Blessed
1 comment:
You should have bought a lotto ticket that night too! haha Glad you had fun and won big! Bunco is fun to play.
Post a Comment