Love all the pics~ I saw Uncle Norm! haha Great picture of you at the twins senior night and I love K's outfit! I can't wait to see the house all finished. I know you guys have been super busy lately. See you this weekend. Woop Woop
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
3 comments:
Looks like you've had a GREAT January. I know you can't wait for your house to be finished!!! It's looking awesome!!
Love all the pics~ I saw Uncle Norm! haha Great picture of you at the twins senior night and I love K's outfit! I can't wait to see the house all finished. I know you guys have been super busy lately. See you this weekend. Woop Woop
Looks like January was good. I love watching your house go up. Im glad you had a good time at the retreat. (Haha im assuming you did).
Post a Comment