This might be a short one but I am very thankful for people who care enough about me and my family to hold us up in prayer. We are having some parental issues with our babies right now and I am just so thankful that I have these relationship. I also want to say how thankful I am for our Children's Pastor. I text her the other day in the middle of a complete break down and she stopped what she was doing to help calm me down and talk me through it. Pastor Liz I love you so much your not only a great Children's Pastor but a wonderful friend. If you think about it I know some of you do not even know me or know my children and here I am asking you on a blog of all places to pray for them. Please help me pray for her attitude, for self control, clarity of mind (choices) and peace. Thank you so much. So on this Thankful Thursday I want to say I am THANKFUL FOR YOU guys my prayer partners and blog buddies. I love you guys!
3 comments:
Praying for a "Tude" change! XoXo
Praying for you all! Hugs, :)
Lisa I'll be praying for you and your family. Trust me I know the attitudes and the worries a child can put you through. I didn't think we would make it sometimes. Hope this week is better for you!
Post a Comment