The husband, myself and "S" all went to the doctor yet again yesterday. Husband and "S" have upper respiratory infections "S" on top of that has ear infection in both ears, I have a throat infection and ear infection in both ears. I don't know about you guys but I am so sick and tired of sickness. I am tired of people with these diseases I am tired of children being sick. I am tired of marriages failing and children being caught in the middle of it. I am tired of watching people fall away from the church. I am sick of people blaming God for all the bad things that happen to them.
Is there anything I can do about it? YES WE can seek the father on how to handle all of these situations. I have been praying for weeks and I have to admit I have nothing. That is alright because I don't have to have the answers I know who does have them. I know because I believe! I have faith. I know that the Bible says by his stripes that he took on his back I am healed. I know that the Bible says to cast all your burdens on him because he cares for us. I know that the Bible says Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. So whether it is sickness, failing marriage, "horrible" life, or you are just walking around in what seems like an aimless existence. Seek the Father allow him to take these worries for you. OK I am done ranting. I am to exhausted to go on any further. I just know that with all the doom and gloom around lately that there is someone who brings life and light! Pray today and ask the Lord to come into your life and make you a new. If you have prayed this prayer and have fallen away know that when you asked him into your life he never left you and is there just waiting on you to allow him back in. It's a simple prayer. Lord I love you, I need you forgive me of my sins, come into my life wipe out all the bad and help me Father to live a new Holy life in you. I pray that this blesses someone today! It's just what's on my heart and mind. RANT RANT RANT! ha ha I hope everyone is having a better week than us but I know that soon and very soon we are gonna be healed. We gotta be we leave for Disney in 20 days! Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment