Hi! I just started following your blog and I totally love it. It's so cute and you are blessed with a beautiful family! I noticed you mentioned that yous sister adopted or was going to adopt and I am interested in checking out her blog because we are praying right now to see if adoption is God's will for us! The pictures are beautiful btw!!!
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! I love old pics. Keep 'em coming!
Great pics. I always like looking at pictures.
Oh I got something for you over at my place - come see what it is.
Hi! I just started following your blog and I totally love it. It's so cute and you are blessed with a beautiful family! I noticed you mentioned that yous sister adopted or was going to adopt and I am interested in checking out her blog because we are praying right now to see if adoption is God's will for us! The pictures are beautiful btw!!!
Love, Susan@-}----
Post a Comment