I will admit it I stink at blogging! ha ha I come by and I read everyone's blogs once a day and I check for updates on everyone's however I give you guys nothing to read! HA HA As if there really are people interested in what I have to say and what really is going on in our lives! I have also realized I have a horrible obsession with exclamation points! My English teacher would be so ashamed! What's been going on around here! Well Christmas came and went and I was so glad to see it come and go, but I hated to take down the decorations! We had a great time with my family Christmas Eve it was amazing seeing Christmas through Mercy's eyes! Have I said lately just how much I love this little girl? UGHHHH she melts Aunt Lisa with just one look. We get together as a family a lot but something about Christmas Eve and those Ham Sandwiches however, this year Daddy made a huge pot of Chili to go along with those sandwiches and I have a feeling that will be yet another family tradition! The kids got a call from the Big Man Christmas Eve letting them know he was on his way and that they better get to bed. I always enjoy hearing them interact with him each year this was Silas first year. One of these years I am going to record the conversation! It always makes me teary listening to them! Ughhh my Babes are growing so fast It may have been Kenzie's last year to believe! I sure hope not It's something so much fun for parents as well! I guess I could shut up now and just give the two of you what you are waiting on PICTUREEEEEEES! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment