Were we not just posting Halloween Pictures of our kids and speaking of things we were thankful for? How in the world is December almost over and I am yet to blog? This month has flown by! I mean we have had a Christmas party to go to each weekend. I seriously have the most amazing friends and church family! I am super stoked about this Christmas! It is the first in the Boatner Ranch and it also is the first with our precious Mercy! I am so excited about taking the Winkles family picture this year and having our sweet brown sugar baby in it. "For this child we have prayed and the Lord has granted us our petition." I got to meet Miss Mercy's bff yes I said BFF her best friend forever. Since they were both precious little babies in that orphanage in Africa. Stella is a beautiful little girl and reminds me of my sweet niece. I love those brown skin beauties! ;) Tomorrow I am so excited to be making Candy with Bo's sister and Momma. It is the one thing I look forward to doing each year with them. We have not done it since Walker came along but we are starting it back up tomorrow and I am so excited! This year has been a year of many blessings my kids are all healthy and have dodge major sickness so far this year, our house is finished and we celebrated our 10 year anniversary. God has been so faithful to us! I start my allergy shots tomorrow YIKES NOT excited about that. Whelp i am tired now, G'night!
€
No comments:
Post a Comment