Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ who crawled up on that cross to die for you and me. I am thankful that he loves me even when I mess things up. I am thankful that he has blessed me with the best parents, the best sisters and their families, the best husband and best children in the world. He has given me far more than I deserve. I am thankful that 12 years ago today the Father introduced me to the one he created for me. I am thankful for all of the up's and downs that we have been through because without them I would not have the marriage I have today. Jesus I love you and I thank you for your Mercy without you I am nothing, but with you I have all that I need! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember even if you feel you have nothing you got more than someone else does, so give thanks.! Be Blessed!


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hey Lisa!! Great post!!! I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!!!