Sorry I have been MIA! I feel like I have been MIA to my life for some reason! I have been so busy with church, doctor's offices and my children's activities that I feel like I have been missing. Its all been a blur ha ha ha! SO I am really excited about our Thanksgiving plans! We are going to be eating with my extended family this year all my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and their children. We are super excited and can not wait to spend that special day with them. SO I am going to try my hardest to spend the rest of the week posting something different that I am thankful for. I have been doing this on my Facebook page but sometimes like I said I have been gone and have not so I am going to try my best to keep it up. So I just told you guys what I am doing for my thanksgiving what are you guys doing for yours?
Today I am thankful for health. God has watched over and protected us from serious illness or injury. Blessed we are all just blessed. I hope you guys are having a wonderful week and let's hear those Thanksgiving plans!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment