Wow yesterday was so stressful around this house. The kids are out for the whole week of school and it was rather loud in this big ol house and I know more than 4 times before lunch I made them all separate and go to their own rooms. Then after lunch I was just like you know what how about I just bring all the laundry into my bedroom and do it there so I can shut the door and not have to hear it all. The only thing I do not like about this house is the thing I love about it. That its an open floor plan! RATHER LOUD!!! So today's thankful I am thankful for my home! I have dreamed about this house and even wrote essays in High School about it. (with a little tweaking to compromise for it to also be my husbands dream house)This house is so perfect for us and I can not wait to fill it up with family on the weekends this summer. I love figuring out how to decorate it for Christmas. This house was built with my husbands own two hands just for me. I can not tell you how much this means to me. Ahhh that's another days thankful. What an amazing Man of God I have in my life! LOVE THAT BOY!! I am thankful not only that it gives me shelter and warmth but that God Blessed us with this house! His favor is all over this house and this house is truly built on God's Word. THIS is his house we just live in it! I am so excited about Thursday's family festivities I can not wait to see all of my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins I love my family and do not get to see them enough. Family is great isn't it? I hope everyone has a great day. Thankful day 2 that's a wrap! Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment