I am so thankful for my husband today! When I think that before I was even born that God knew that Bo and I would be married it just completely wrecks me. I know without a shadow of a doubt I married my one and only!! I married this man for life, I took a vow that I take very seriously before my Father (God) that said I would love him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live. Believe me those vows have been tested and tested to the point to where most would break. However greater is he that lives in us than he that lives in the world. Without him our marriage would not be where we are today. Through God's grace and mercy and his never wavering love for us that we have learned to give each other much grace, mercy and love. So today I am thankful for my God fearing husband who allows the Lord to lead and guide him all that he does! I am thankful that he is the head of our household and he takes that responsibility very seriously. He is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, and loves me even when I am a grumpy pants! This man tells me how beautiful I am even when I am wearing the exact same thing I wore when he kissed me bye in the morning. Only now its covered in snot, sweat and stains and my hair is a hot mess. I am just blessed beyond words. I love him for all of these things but I love and am most thankful for the changes this man has made in his life that he loves Jesus even more than he loves me. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment