Whelp I was going to post a few pictures from Easter Sunday but Blogger has gone Nuts and everytime I try to post a picture it locks Explorer up. So no Easter picturse right now. I have got to much going on to wait around for blogger to come around. We have had our windows open for the last 3 days and if you know anything about the South in the Spring then you know the yellow pixie dust has arrived and I have horrible allergies. So I will be doing lots of dusting and mopping today. I may even have to wash all of our bedding again this week because of all the yellow pixie dust. I hope everyone is having a great week so far. We are enjoying this weather and hanging out a lot outside in our back yard. I promise I am going to post pictures just give me a bit. Have a great day everyone and Be Blessed
2 comments:
all this yellow pixie dust is causing this fairy to sneeze!
Hi I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say it is lovely and so is your family!
Post a Comment