Here is a picture of what the boy did yesterday.
While I was watching them ride on the tractor I knew it was a memory moment and I had to go get my camera. As much as I hate to think about it I know that there is going to come a day (I PRAY ITS FAR FAR AWAY) that my Father in Law is not going to be with us. So I want to be able to have these pictures and capture the moments for my children. This is actually true with all of the grandparents. My own Grandmother passed away very unexpected at a very young age and when I realized I had NO pictures of our oldest daughter with her my already broken heart was just shattered. I don't want my kids to ever not have pictures of them and their family.
I just love this picture. My father in law loves all of his grandkids don't get me wrong but there is just something between him and Silas that is very specail. They both love the same things Race Cars, Tractors, Old Street Cars and being outside. It's like they are just two of a kind best buds. Silas would rather be at the shop with my Father in law than be at the play grounds playing with other children. He just wants to be right where his Popaw is and doing whatever his Popaw does. I have many pictures of Silas at the shop and you ask him what are you doing? He says "I just workin like Popaw" Whelp this is totally not where this post was suppose to go but there it is. I gotta get outside again its to pretty to be inside. Hope everyone has a great day. Be Blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment