It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here around the Ranch! We have decorated the exterior of the house, I would post pictures but before I could post well the bad weather we had last night knocked my new Christmas Sign down and messed it up and the Christmas Tree's were knocked over :( SO I will post a few pictures of the 2 Tree's of the 6 we have decorated here at our home! I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day... I know we did We welcomed our new baby girl Emma-Kate into our family the day before Turkey Day! She is so precious and our baby sister is doing an amazing job being a Mommy! Whelp here is Christmas here :)
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
No comments:
Post a Comment