The first week in December Hubby and I boarded a plane and headed to Puerto Vallarta Mexico for a week at an all inclusive resort with some really good friends of ours. We always enjoy our time with our friends and this trip was AMAZING. On Day one my camera broke so I did not have a camera for a couple day but my amazing husband bought me one just to get by on Wed so that's where the pictures will start. We saw amazing sights Whales, Dolphins, Eagle Rays, Sea Turtles and Release baby sea turtles into the ocean. It was an amazing adventure and I feel extremely blessed to have gone on this trip and to see God's amazing creation up close. Those Whales ARE MASSIVE... The tail of the one we saw was bigger than the boat we were on. YES HUGE! ha ha Here ya go LOTS AND LOTS of Pictures :)
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
2 comments:
Great pictures- you look fabulous darling- I just love the sassy pink shoes! I know you all had a blast...the water is simply gorgeous there!
Oh it looks like it was a WONDERFUL trip! How fun. Thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment