Christmas Morning my husband surprised me with a big girl Camera. I thought we had gotten each other clothes for Christmas as you can see toward the end of the pictures. So when I got that camera I was SHOCKED... The kids had a great Christmas as you can see from the pictures. They got everything they wanted and more. The girls mainly got clothes however we did get them a few things they needed like radio's, alarm clock but then again they also got a few toys and DS games you can seen in the pictures them opening their BIG wants for Christmas :) We mainly let the Grand's and Aunt's get them the fun toy stuff... They really had a great Christmas!

We had a great Christmas with my In-Laws. I spent a lot of Christmas with my Mother in law well because I could not be with my Momma so I picked the very best next thing. We had a great time talking, cooking, putting puzzels together. She is the best and I am blessed far beyond what I deserve. So thankful the Father has brought our relationship to this place. We had a great time Christmas Day with Hubby's whole family.
Well toward the end of the day EVERYONE started feeling bad. So to bed we went for the next few days. We still have not 100% recovered but we are getting there. We had an amazing Christmas and I hope you did as well. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and going to try and keep up with mine better in 2011 than I did in 20X. New Year Post coming soon. Blessings
1 comment:
Everyone looks so beautiful and happy. Such a great Christmas. I hope you're enjoying the snow you guys got a few days ago.
Post a Comment