Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ABC's of Me

A. Age: 32

B. Brave moment: when I zip lined across the jungle in Mexico!

C. Chore you dislike: Floors (yuck)

D. Dogs: 3 pups, 1 Shi Tzu and 2 Boston's

E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE

F. Favorite sport: Drag Racing

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Hobby: My children's race team Crew Chief

I. Instruments you play(ed): None

J. Job title: Stay at home Momma and Wifey!

K. Kids: 3 kidlets 2 girls and 1 boy

L. Love: My Jesus, My hubby and my Kids ;)

M. Movie favorite.- Steel Magnolia

N. Nickname- Looler, Loo, Lesa Mesa.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Child birth, surgery and Sinus infections

P. Pet peeves: When people text the letter K instead of OK

Q. Quote from a movie: "Well, M’Lynn. You just missed the chance of a lifetime. Half of Chinquapin Parish’d give their eyeteeth to take a whack at Ouiser"

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Sister's 2 Sister's 1 older and 1 younger ;)

T. Time you wake up: 6:30AM

U. ultimate thrill/rush- seeing my children for the very first time! :)

V. Vacation spot~ Mexico I <3 the people and it's so beautiful

W.What makes you run late: ummmm I have 3 children and I have 1 that is a tween LOL

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Sinus, knee, Chest LOL

Y. Yummy food you make: Cheese Cake Squares, Apple Dumplings and hmmmm I make a lot but those are the sweets that most people ask me to make

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Polar Bear, Monkey and Zebra's? ha ha ;)


No comments: