
I have loved the phone and it has served it's purpose. It kept me connected to all those people in my contact list! And kept some names in there just so I could double click them if they ever pop up! ha ha J/K Sorta Anyway last week my hubby decided that It was time for me to upgrade to are you ready for this? The beautiful

Yep that's an iPhone 4... I have been going back and forth about getting the Droid X or getting the iPhone. After talking it over with my hubby,friends and family I picked the iPhone! I had gone to Hsv to shop with my baby sister, her baby and my Mom at Kid's market. We had a great time as always I mean who would not love snuggle time with a sweet 3 month old niece of mine, EK. She looks so much like her Momma when she was that age it's not even funny! Anyway while I was in town with Sister my Hubby went to a neighboring town where he had found that they had the iPhone in stock. He got me the 32g yeah WOWZERS when I found out how much that thing cost I about passed out. My hubby said He did not mind paying that much for my phone since he has paid way more for the 4 he has had to my 1. ha I almost passed out when I went a few days later to purchase a protection cover for it. It was a pretty penny but it's super cute don't ya think?

I am totally in love with my iPhone and I can't wait to learn more about it as I go. Whelp that's what I am excited about right now the latest greatest iPhone! ha ha I hope everyone is doing well. Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment