Friendship’s
So in my prayer time here lately this verse Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Keeps coming to my head... I know that I am not very good about being the first to call or be the first to text or walk up to someone to say Hello how are you doing... I know God is trying to teach me to come up and out of my comfort zone... I mean those of you who know me are thinking OH MY GOODNESS she is full of doodoo she is a social butterfly... No Not so much... What you are seeing is me getting nervous and I start to just talk and talk and talk and I don't really say anything... I don't tend to make many new friends... It takes a lot out of me to let someone new into my life... There are good reason's for me not allowing new people in and not trusting my very own judgment... I guess what I am trying to say here is this... I know how I am and I am working on it and God is working on me.
I am also sure that I have some friendships God is trying to weed out... I feel like COMPLETE HONESTY is a must in all relationships in life... I just began to pray these past few days and this will be my prayer for sometime... Open Doors Lord that need to be open and Lord Close doors that need to be closed in all parts of my life... I want only people in my life that are going to build me up and not pull me down... I want people who will when I turn to walk out the door don't roll there eyes and talk about me behind my back to "other friends"... I told Bo the other night Do people really just not get it. It's not to wise for people to talk about there friends to me or any of there friends, because it lets me and there other friends know that when We are not around they are talking about me and them too. I don't know I just really think God has friendships on my heart right now because I feel like he is fixing to shut some doors... So Lord I pray right now at this moment Lord I only want Godly friendship's ones that are going to add to my relationship with you and nothing else... I want only the blessings God has for me... OK GOD I HEAR YA now I need further instruction...
So in my prayer time here lately this verse Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Keeps coming to my head... I know that I am not very good about being the first to call or be the first to text or walk up to someone to say Hello how are you doing... I know God is trying to teach me to come up and out of my comfort zone... I mean those of you who know me are thinking OH MY GOODNESS she is full of doodoo she is a social butterfly... No Not so much... What you are seeing is me getting nervous and I start to just talk and talk and talk and I don't really say anything... I don't tend to make many new friends... It takes a lot out of me to let someone new into my life... There are good reason's for me not allowing new people in and not trusting my very own judgment... I guess what I am trying to say here is this... I know how I am and I am working on it and God is working on me.
I am also sure that I have some friendships God is trying to weed out... I feel like COMPLETE HONESTY is a must in all relationships in life... I just began to pray these past few days and this will be my prayer for sometime... Open Doors Lord that need to be open and Lord Close doors that need to be closed in all parts of my life... I want only people in my life that are going to build me up and not pull me down... I want people who will when I turn to walk out the door don't roll there eyes and talk about me behind my back to "other friends"... I told Bo the other night Do people really just not get it. It's not to wise for people to talk about there friends to me or any of there friends, because it lets me and there other friends know that when We are not around they are talking about me and them too. I don't know I just really think God has friendships on my heart right now because I feel like he is fixing to shut some doors... So Lord I pray right now at this moment Lord I only want Godly friendship's ones that are going to add to my relationship with you and nothing else... I want only the blessings God has for me... OK GOD I HEAR YA now I need further instruction...
No comments:
Post a Comment