Sunday, February 24, 2008

Latest Going on's

There has been so much going on around here these days... Bo and I have been going through a lot of things in our marriage, family, kids & our whole lives these past few months and we we felt like God has put us in a transition phase in our lives... The biggest transition would be that we feel God is leading us to leave Scottsboro and moving out of the area... I don't know if its forever... I just know that right now this is the right and best thing for our family... We have been looking at houses in the Gurley area... We have found some really great houses but for right now we have to stay in Scottsboro just till the end of the school year... As for our house it goes on the market this week... If it sales before the end of the school year and we feel very confident it will... We have an apt that my Mother and Father in law built for us when Bo and I just got married... It is a two bedroom two bath full kitchen Great little place... They said we could stay in it as long as we like... So that is where we will stay if and when our house sales... :o) God has been so Good to me in my life time and I know we are sitting in a as Pastor calls it a waiting room... I just can not wait till he opens the door and I see what the next room looks like... :o) We just pray that God will open doors that need to be opened and close the doors that need to be closed... We want only God's will in our lives nothing more nothing less... I know that we will miss our friend's we have made here but I know that the relationships Bo and I have developed are not defined by County Lines... We know God will help sustain those relationships... I have been having a Bible Verse rolling through my head Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. I think that God is trying to teach me if I wanna have friends I gotta come up out of my comfort zone and love on people and actually be the person to make the first move I don't know... Also he may be trying to teach me about some of the "Friendship's" I have that I am not being shown true honest friendship. I don't know I am going to meditate on this verse and really see what God's trying to show me... Pray for my family as we began the big wait to see if our house sells and see where God leads us...

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Keeping my eyes on the Boatners. I'm so excited for you!