So today I get up with this runny nose and scratchy throat... The weather has flip flopped more than the Presidential Candidates this political season... The changes in the weather are doing something horrible to my sinus's... I just pray the weather settles down soon...
We got good news today our real estate agent called to tell us that she was coming on Thursday to take pictures of the inside of the house... They are going to put the house in the local real estate books, on MLS and the agency we have used has there own little real estate show that air's on Sunday morning... The only bad part about that is that our church's TV show airs the same time... :o) So I have worked my fingers to the bone in this house getting it show ready... You could eat off my floors, walls, bathtubs and TOILETS ewww normally gross I know but not in my house on this day. My legs are cramping so bad I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep... Oh it just dawned on me I complain a lot. YET another thing the Lord needs to work on me in.
I have a exciting long day ahead of me tomorrow a really good friend of mine Misty Carr Davis and I are going to Huntsville for a little Girl time... We both are stay at home Mom's to three children so we like our little ever so often outings gives us something to do other than the regular Stay at home Mom stuff... Misty and I always have a great time together and I look forward to our days in Huntsville every month... We are actually going shopping for her Mother's birthday gift and our girls some spring clothes for spring pictures... Well I just took a Benedryl sp? and I will be cracking out soon... I am so glad I got this little blog I feel so much better just rattling off about my day even if there is only three people reading it...
Another thing is it really safe to have our blogs wide open for everyone to read or should I leave mine locked? I am really curious... What are things that are best not said on here... HA HA I have a hard time with holding back I tend to just talk and talk and talk and do not even think about what I said... YET another thing God needs to add to his list... So can I get a little feedback my 4 blog buddies? Have a JESUS filled Day!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Yup thats the question of the day. Do we lock our blogs or keep them open? I always wonder if Im doing it un-safely...we have our first and last names on the blog and pics of our kids. Buuut then again I think that since we dont have a land line people cant find us via the internet. If they wanted to bad enough they could...
The only people that have our blog address is friends and family, and its not like you can browse these blogs like you can on myspace... so hopefully God will protect us from any wierdos because its hard to just "find" our blog...you'd have to know what you were looking for. And at that point, if someone was looking for us, they could probably find us anyway.
Ok now im just rambling.
Do I get the award for longest blog comment EVER???
Post a Comment