I had a great little party with my kids and husband. The baby sitter showed up and Bo told me to get dressed we had reservations at 6:30. So I got dressed and we headed to Huntsville we ended up going to Mikato's. I kinda figured my parents were going to be there when I saw my sister's big expo and I thought I saw my Mom's car, but was not expecting to see all my friends. I walked in and saw one of my best friends Sella and her husband Tim

. I of course did my usual when I am surprised. STOP IT then I looked over and saw another one of my best friends Misty and her husband Heath

and yet again another stop it you bunch of liars and there was my Mom, Dad, Sisters, and brother in-laws.



I was so surprised to see them. Then the late comer's Alliloo and JT

brought the rear up. I was a little sad cause my friend Lindsay and her husband David could not make it they had her Mom's wedding shower (that is so much more important) and Thursday's are my cousin Mistee's husband late night at work so they could not make it either. Kelly and Jamie had a house full of sick babies so they could not come either. I missed you guys being there. It was really a big surprise to see all of my friends and my family there and I really enjoyed my dinner. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! My favorite part of the night was when the manager came to sing Happy Birthday to me and he wanted a group shot picture of all of us and was trying to get us all to squeeze into the shot but instead of using his pointer finger to motion us where to go he used the birdy if ya know what I mean I laughed so hard I thought Allison and I were going to wet our pants. Then instead of singing Happy Birthday to you It went more like Happy Birshday two eww bahahaha. I have to say something about my cake. Actually I am going to let the picture tell you the story. Can anyone else see what I saw when I first glanced at it? Does it not look like it says a bad word? ha ha




haha It was a fun night. I did not get the cruise but I did get to spend my 30th birthday with my family and some of my best friends and I would take that over a boat any old day!

Bo told me we are going someone close by over night tomorrow night so I am guessing we are going to either Gatlinburg or we are going to Nashville or ha ha Lake Guntersville State Park! I CAN NOT STAND NOT Being apart of the planning. When there is going to be time spent away I like to plan for it. I mean I am all for a surprise but I want to be able to know what kinda clothes to pack and how much clothes to pack, what we are doing with the children and what kinda activity do you have planned for them ughhhh ! I just want him to tell me what the heck we are doing. I am so tired I hope everyone had a great 4-10-08 Blessings
1 comment:
Looks like fun! That cake made me laugh out loud. Where did you end up going?
Post a Comment