I am getting horrible about not updating this thing. Friday not a lot went on during the day. Silas and I just hung out but Friday night Bo and I had a night out without the kids. My in-laws took Bella with them and we took Kenzie and Silas up to my parents house in Grant. Then we headed to Huntsville to grab a quick cup of coffee cause Lord knows I will fall over at 9:00 so I got a double shot white choc mocha my favorite drink in the whole wide world. ;o) Well we went to meet my cousin and her husband to head to the VBC for the ECI fight night. OH MY WORD those dude's literally will beat each other till they say MERCY. I mean I saw broke noses, ribs, busted lips, gashes on the face and puke. IT WAS CRAZY but we had lots of fun hanging out with Mistee, Steve and meeting Carrie, Larry, Chad & some other guy don't remember his name. Horrible with names I know. We did not leave the VBC till 11:00 Bo and I went home and off to bed.
Saturday Bo and I woke up got ready and we went to breakfast just me and him for the first time in ages. Then we drove up to Grant to get the oldest and youngest from my parents house. Then we were off to his parents house for a day full of hanging out and celebrating birthday's with his side. Bo's sister and her son came into town from the Shoals. We grilled, talked, ate and sang happy birthday to me and Bella then hung out a little bit more then we went home I was exhausted my allergies are killing me these days.
Sunday we got up went to church service was amazing. I just have to say I love our church and I love our pastor's sensitivity to the spirit. It was just a powerful service and It has been such a long time since I have been able to sit in a service like that. WOW I just really love our church. After church we went to eat then to Sam's we had to get some stuff for the kids snacks and such. Then we went to New Market to meet our agent to look at a house. OH MY MERCY I feel in love with it at first sight. It is beautiful on the outside and on the inside the only thing I did not really LOVE about it was the fact that the living room was smaller than I imagined my dream home being in my head. OH MY WORD the yard is perfect cause its .48 so big enough for Bo and the house is perfect for me. Ughhh House hunting is so much harder than it sounds.
Monday I watched Cohen we hung out with Silas and cleaned out Not to much fun.
Today Cohen got here early was fine Alli came for her lunch break and while on her lunch break Kenzie's school called and said she was not feeling well so Bo went to pick her up and Alli decided to take Cohen home and take the rest of the day off:o( My cousin stopped By Dinky with his Dad it was nice to visit with My uncle it has been a while. Well Kenzie was not sick by no means she just had a sinus headache nothing a little pain reliever won't fix.
Tonight Silas crawled into my bathtub and got ahold of my razor and cut both his thumbs up pretty bad so bad I could not get one of them to stop for a good 8 min so Bo came home 15 min early to help me get it under control. It was scary for like 15 min.
So Thursday is my birthday and its not just any old birthday its my 30th birthday. To me there is not really another birthday that will be bigger. I have no idea why I feel this way I guess its cause I will not ever celebrate another birthday after this one. I plan on being 30 from this time on ha ha I have been telling my husband for months now I want to go on a cruise or go away with just him, but I don't guess we will be doing that because here it is the Tuesday before my big 30 and NOTHING. He has not said I have something planned I won't tell you what it is just pack a bag nothing. I have all these great day dreams about Bo and I on the beach or us cruising the ocean. Or having a big party with all of my friends and I don't guess I should do that because I know from past birthday's I always get my hopes up and I guess they are to big of dreams for any normal person to be able to fill. I just knew since I have made no bones about what I wanted that he would come through. UGHHHH OH WELL I guess whatever is whatever. I can't help but feel a little let down. Well I am going to go to bed after I get done watching my Lady Vols whoop Stanford's butt. ;o) I will write more later on this week after I find out what happened for my Big day. ;o( Blessings
Lisa
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Let us know if you get your cruise. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment