Well there has been so much going on and yet I just could not will myself to write it out. Last week I kept Cohen from Wed-Friday he is such a sweet soul just like his precious Mommy. That little man likes to eat and if Alli don't look out he is going to eat her in to the poor house. ha ha Seriously she said that He likes to eat every hour or 1 1/2. I was like sister we can stretch that one out so I got him to at least 2 or 2 1/2. He gave me a great gift on my last day that boy tore a diaper up and while changing him he just kept on a coming. I am a season veteran at diaper changing and I at one point almost panicked cause it just kept on a coming. EWWW I know but It was just one of the things that stuck out in my mind from last week.
On Thursday we had the survey done and to be vague It was not good news and until we get the situation settled I can not really talk about it. We proved we are not on the crazy cat lady's property and I have to say that was the highlight of that day. Getting to tell her in my most polite and direct voice that is our property line and that this was her one and only warning If I caught her on my side of that stake that I would press trespassing charges and she did not like that none to much. I cracked up when they told her we were not built on her property.
On Friday night some friends of ours came over. It has been since before Christmas since we got to hang out. We had a BYOB night and no it was not a drunk fest it was Bring your own Burger ha ha. I just could not cook I was exhausted so we had a fast food night. We sat ate, talked and of course played Wii. We really enjoyed having them over they are great friends of ours and have missed hanging out. We are so blessed to have these friendships they for sure are sharpening and Bo and I love them.
Saturday Bo had to go to work so me and the kids hung out till Daddy got home. After he got home we just let the kids run crazy through the house. Bo and I were lazy we just laid in the bed the whole day until around 6:00 then we got up packed some clothes then went to my cousin Mistee's house we had a great time. While on our way down there Silas got car sick and threw up all over his brand new car seat and his only pair of shoes we brought. I always pick at my cousin for her shopping addiction and her expensive taste in food. BUT I will admit when I am wrong and I was WRONG. We got PF Changs take out and I have to say that the food was wonderful I LOVED the Chicken Lettuce Wraps HOLY COW melt in your mouth. So Mistee you are right on the food tip. Mistee and I goofed off with the kids outside dancing around being crazy doing the cha cha slide and cupid shuffle. Then Watched our husbands play the Wii and then watched a little Dr. Phil I am not his biggest fan as anyone can tell you but he was so on point on this show I was screaming at the stupid Mom's that said they wanted to quit there job's as a MOTHER! Lord I think all Mom's have a thought in there head saying I just wish I could run away but we don't dwell on it. It's called a bad day or bad week. Sheeesh The first two Mom's had real life issues with disabled children but the last Mom was just being selfish and wanting to go hooch it up. I was so hacked off yelling at the TV finally at 2:00 am I said I can't watch this anymore and shut the DVR off. I left my cousin and her husband fast asleep on the couch. Ha Ha
Sunday morning we got up and went downstairs and put Silas shoes back in the dryer cause they were still soaking wet and after two rounds in the dryer they were still to wet for him to wear. :-( Then while Steve was making Bfast Bo realized he had not cleaned the car seat out and it has sat over night with "SICKNESS" in it so he scrubbed it and well soaked the seat. So Bo and I decided that going to church was just not going to happen we had already gotten up late and then Silas not having shoes and him having to sit in a soaked car seat having wet clothes was not going to work. So we sat around played Wii and then got up got shower's and went to the Flea Market ummm NOT cool as I remember it when I was a kid. Then we went to the mall to eat then off to the VBC for the craft show. We got Silas a car seat cover so that if he gets sick again we won't have to wait a few hours for it to dry. ;o) Kenzie got some clothes for her bitty baby Bella got Ear Rings and Bo got some stuff for his grill. We had a great time and was a wonderful break from our lives over here in Scottsboro dealing with the house stuff.
Monday Night we met my family for my niece Addison's Birthday We always have a great time when we get together. Addison is our miracle baby every single year on her Birthday I always find myself in a state of Praise and Worship. On this day 8 years ago I saw the greatness of God. I saw wonder woman in control of everything get knocked to her knee's, I saw my unshakable Sister's world crumble and then I saw the father pick her right back up dust her off and carry her. I saw the breath of Jesus come right into the room. He breathed his breath of life into a dead baby girl. On that day every year I find myself praising God for the fact Doctor's can be wrong and that she is a living breathing walking miracle who loves the father (and her clothes, earrings, and boys) ;o) Addison I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH DIVA GIRL!
Tuesday-Thursday Has been much of nothing. I have been cleaning out drawers and chasing a crazy 20 month old who is into EVERYTHING. Well I best stop writing this and get busy on the laundry. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, stuffy nose and I don't feel like doing much of anything but gotta do it other wise it won't get done and nobody likes to live in filth. Well I hope everyone has had a great week. Blessings
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Awesome story about your neice. Love hearing it.
Post a Comment