Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hodgepodge Post!

WoW there has been lots going on but I don't know I just don't feel like posting for some reason here lately! I will even sit down to post and I am like Nahhh I would much rather sleep than do this. So I have not posted in a week or so. We have had lots going on and not really in the order of the way I am going to type it out. I think I am just gonna type what I am thinking as I am thinking it and see what happens. ha ha It could get ugly sometimes cause Lord knows sometimes I think some things that are not really normally a crowd favorite! I am me that's just how it goes I guess.

We had a great time on the 4th so much so we needed a break for the next week or some from relaxing at the campground. ha ha We sat around the pool honestly from Monday till Thursday! We celebrated Bo's grandmother's 81st Birthday with her on Thursday the 10th although her birthday was not until that Friday the 11th. Actually the 10th was my sister in laws big 4O so celebrate My family, Jim and Anita all went out to eat at Carlisle ha ha We celebrated without NaeNae. After we went out to eat We drove up to Flat Rock to spend some time with Bo's grandmother who my kids call GG aka Great Granny. We brought desert and worked a little in her garden and talked to Anita's baby brother and met his new woman! We love spending time up at GG's house the girls love it there on the farm and can run and play ride bikes and just be kids in the country! Its great. Here are a few pictures I took of us while we were there.

Friday Bo called me to tell me he wanted to go to the campground. I was doing laundry anyway so I just pulled the kids suit case on wheels down here and a few laundry baskets for mine and Bo's stuff. When Bo got home we put the rest of the stuff in the motor home and headed down to the campground! We got on one of the best spots down there and I was so excited we were right across from the playground. I could sit in the comfort of my lounge chair under my canopy with a fan blowing and watch my girls at the park. THAT WAS THE LIFE! hee hee

Saturday we got up and went into work with Bo. We had a birthday party to go to that afternoon so while Bo was working me and the kids went to buy David one of our best friends son a gift. We got back and got everyone dressed then we headed into town for the party. Silas was not the best little party goer. We had a great time the theme was Buzzlighter and Sella in great form came up with some great little games. My favorite was letting the kids shoot water guns at Zerge aka Daniel Hall. It was precious. He had a lot of folks there and got some really great gifts. We left the party and went over to the neighborhood we were going to buy a house at to see if we still loved it as much as we love our house plan and you can guess we did not. It's a great house I guess but would have never been enough for us. ha ha We did take some pictures of the color schemes we loved on some other houses. So we could have them when it comes time to buy these things for our new house. We got back to the campground just in time because a storm blew through and a limb had landed on our motor home canopy. PRAISE THE LORD he was watching over our stuff cause had Bo tightened the arms on it that limb would have busted our canopy, but since it was loose it just pushed it down and did no damage AT ALL. Glory!!! We staid inside that evening and watched some TV while it rained.

Sunday we got up went to church and it was so great to be there. We just love our church and are really excited about the changes that are about to take place we are going to 3 services and I am really excited to be on a coordinating team with one of my favorite ladies in Little Praiser's. I am looking forward being apart of this. After we left church we went to one of our favorite restaurants TGI Fridays we had a great lunch then headed to Sam's to get diapers. ha ha Sam's has a great deal on diapers so we like to buy them every other week when we are in town for church. We got back to the camper and it rained again at the campground so the kids just put on some play clothes and went to ride there bikes through puddles ha ha.

We staid at the campground until Wednesday night. While we were there the Twins came down and hung out with us at the pool. My kids love Corey and Cortney so much and I enjoy the conversations we have. They are some funny funny girls. It was funny cause I pulled a lounge chair over to Corey and then Cortney said Lisa help me move my chair over too so I moved her and I was in the middle. I felt like a big ol blimp laying between two little sticks. I look over to my right and I see pelvic bones and then to my left a tummy any girl on the planet would die for. I look down and see a post baby bump and thought OH WELL they will have babies one day. ha ha ha
While we were at the campground our Big girl Bella learned to ride a bike without training wheels. We are so proud of her and I don't think anyone could be more proud of themselves ha ha. I started getting one of those horrible headaches you can't get rid of until you throw up or pass out one. I did the later of the two and the first thing I remember was Silas beating my legs saying Momma Momma. So I am thankful nothing horrible happened while I passed out I hope Silas was asleep the whole time. The girls were with Emily a teenage friend at the game room putting puzzles together and playing at the sand pit. Emily was a God send that day!

The rest of the week we got ready for Silas birthday party! I will post about that one later. It's 4:00 and I have to get started on dinner. I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I will post pictures later too. I know I am not doing Blogger justice. Blessings

No comments: