Friday, July 11, 2008

Camping and Jennifer's Wedding!

Well we got home from the beach on Sunday night and that Monday I unloaded the Yukon and our suit cases put away what needed to be put away then washed the rest of our clothes up and packed things back up to head down to the campground. Yep that's right we left the Monday we got back from the beach to the campground till July 2nd!
We hung out at the pool the kids rode there bikes we sat around the fire at night. We just have a really good time when we are there. The kids get to go ride there bikes all around and have a playground to play at with all there campground buddies. The girls have made friends with some kids who's grandparents work there so they see them every single day. Silas and I hang out at the pool and float around while his sister's are doing whatever it is they wanted to do that day. On Friday June 27th one of my very best friends who I have known since she was born was getting married in Knoxville. So I loaded the kids and there bags and took them to our friends the Lands house. They were spending the day Friday with them staying the night and then going to VBS at Mrs. Tammy's church all day Saturday. So i dropped them off and headed back to the house to get a shower pack our bag and iron our clothes for the wedding and met my parents at our store. Bo and I just decided to ride with my parents. So we headed to Knoxville for Jennifer's wedding. I have to say that was one interesting ride with my parents. I think the funniest thing that happened in the car was when we stopped at Wendy's to get some lunch and take a potty break somewhere outside of Cleavland, TN. We ordered our food and my parents ordered there's we get back in the car and as we are about to hit the interstate I look out and see this Man dressed as a woman sitting on the guard rail putting on its blue wig yes ma'am I said blue wig OH I LOST IT I was laughing so hard. Then my father looks in his bag of food and realized he did not order what he thought he was ordering. He got a double stack burger thinking I guess it was one of Wendy's bigger burgers. Ha Ha so he kept calling it a bite of burger. Now that I type it its not that funny I think it was one of those times you just had to be there. We were in my Mom's brand new Camry and using my daddy's Christmas gift his TomTom. Well dad assured us he had put in the right address for our hotel. Well we get into Knoxville and our TomTom never told us to take an exit and we were passing West Knoxville quick so finally TomTom tells us to turn here so we do and we follow where it tells us to go and we are in the ghetto of Knoxville I mean there were police every where with there lights on. Finally Mr. TomTom says you have arrived at your destinations ummm I don't think Jennifer is getting married at the Rescue Mission. That is where the TomTom said our hotel was. We have ever since given my Daddy up the Road about his TomTom is a TardTard. Thank Goodness I had my laptop with me so I looked it up and got us to our hotel with two hours before the wedding that was just five min up the road. So we all check into our rooms and decide to take a nap before we start getting ready. We nap and then got all pretty for my friends wedding. I have talked a lot about Lori and Jennifer in my blogs. We have been friends with them well as far back as I can remember they have been in my life and I can remember from when I was 5. We have been through some crazy times together and some great times together. We never spent a summer without them. We always have a great time when we are together even now. We can always count on the younger two of our bunch Ran and Jenn to do something funny to crack us up. It was kinda an emotional day because well the last of the Win Reyn girls was getting married. So we arrived at the wedding chapel and it was beautiful but HOOOOOT. As soon as I walk up Lori says please go get my camera and take pictures of EVERYTHING for me. So I went into shutterbug mode I snapped and snapped and snapped the wedding was outside in a tent and the reception was outside. Jennifer was driven from the chapel to the tent in a horse drawn carriage. She was so beautiful and looked just like a Disney princess she loves her some Cinderella and that' is who she looked like. ;o) Randi the baby sister was in the wedding party and was suppose to sing at the wedding but the music never worked out and I think it was a great thing because during the ceremony the sound kept going in and out and Randi would have sounded horrible with the sound going in and out. Let me tell you our family has many talents but Randi is the shining star of our family with that beautiful voice of her's. She sings with our Music leader's at church on the main mic often and has sang at so many weddings. She has an amazing voice and I just know God has got big things in store for that voice of her's. We get Jenn all married to Mr. Grant Davis and then head to the reception. I took more pictures and Randi sang a song from Jennifer to her parents by Natalie Grant called always be your baby. She did such a great job even though she had no mic she did great. We had a great dinner and fun with our family and friends taking fun pictures and just being ourselves. We left and went back to our hotel. Randi and Matt came down from there room to ours and we hung out and watched some TV in our room then it was bedtime.

















We got up Saturday morning checked out of our hotel and went to Cracker Barrel to eat some blueberry pancakes. Then we headed to Pigeon Forge to the outlet malls. We had a great time shopping again. :o) I love the outlet malls. We got some great deals on Kenzie some clothes bless her heart she has hit another growth spurt and has outgrown all her shoes and her clothes. She is so blame tall. Then after we left the outlet malls we headed to the brand new Bass Pro Shops. I LOVE that place and I loved it even more when I realized there was a Starbucks in it. Daddy and Bo shopped till they dropped in there and Mom and I even found us a few things. I got a new HOT PINK bass pro shop's visor Mom got some new shoes. ;o)







Then we headed back to the boro but not before we hit the Outback for supper. It was so good Mom and I shared a hamburger steak and wow it was out of this world. We get back to the store and Bo and I get in our car tell my parents bye then headed to the campground. The Lands had come down after VBS and the twins were hanging with there boyfriends while Tammy and Dennis were watching the kids. We got back to the campground around 11:00 then sat up for a few more hours talking to Tammy and Dennis. Then it was bedtime. Then we hung out at the campground until that next Wednesday Morning. Tuesday I took Bella into town to get her eyes checked and new glasses. Well That is all for that week. I promise I am going to catch this thing up. If I have to blog all day today. ;o) I hope everyone is enjoying the late edition. ;o) Better late then never!

No comments: