
I can not believe I have not posted them yet. So here it is mine and Bo's dream house! We are so excited and can not wait to get started. We just pray that God's gonna open doors for us to get in with the best builder's, plumber's, electricians, painters, cabinet makers. We pray that God's hand be all over this project! So here you go folks The new "B" Ranch coming soon!



The architect on these plans is the great Donald A Gardner. We are so excited he does great work and was referred to us by my bestest Frand Allilou. We have totally two different taste when it comes to houses. So she sent me to the architect that she did not like his open floor plans. ha ha I LOVE YOU Alli! Below is Mr. Gardner's logo

Pray for Bo and I they say most marriages will not survive building a house. So pray we don't kill one another! (I am totally joking) Slowly but surely I am getting things caught up around here. I hope I won't get this far behind again! Blessings
3 comments:
WOW! How awesome..it's absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. (and a little jealous lol)
That house is beautiful! It is good to catch up on what you have been doing! Enjoy the process of the house - don't just let it stress you out!
I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment