Monday, February 2, 2009

Just not in the mood!

I just have not been in the mood to blog here lately! There has been so much going on yet I just did not feel like sitting down and typing it out. For a while there blogging became a chore and I just decided if it was more like a chore I sure did not need anymore of those. So I decided to hang her up for a bit. Today since I have a few min to type I thought I would catch you guys up on all that has happened in the month of January. I realize I have not blogged since the first of the year really. ha ha :) Our Oldest child "M" had a birthday we had a family dinner on a Friday night that night they went to stay with Hubby's older sister and her son. They had a great weekend. That following Tuesday on her actual day we took her to Atlanta to the American Girl Store. She had an amazing time and we were so glad we were able to make one of her dreams come true. :) She loves her some babies.
We have been busy with Ballgames its Corey and Cortney's senior year this year and boy have we had some ups and downs this season but all in all I am so proud of who they are and that they know who they are and don't allow ANYONE to make them question who they are. I honestly love those twins just like they were my own. They just make me smile when I think about them.
"B" has started back gymnastics and is loving every single minute of it. She is working on back handsprings and is trying her hardest to learn to do a scorpion. :) She wants to be a cheerleader next year. :)
"S" is just wow into everything driving me nuts always breaking something climbing shelves destroying anything that gets in his way. :) On a great note he is potty training I think we have mastered the pee pees its the other and we are not doing so hot with. I just hope he catches on soon cause I am tired of cleaning underwear the "OLD FASHION WAY" if ya catch my drift.
The house is coming along great. The roofer's were to be here today but because of the weather (RAIN booooo) they will start once its dry enough to begin. The brick layer will be here sometime this week as well. It's such a beautiful house and we all are so excited and feel very blessed to be building our dream home.
My "M" neice adoption took yet another roller coaster turn. Court was closed for office moving last week and so my sister was issued a new court date. Sheesh can we get my neice home already?
Daddy turned in his letter of resignation to the city last week. I know I am really excited for him. He has worked for the city for well over 35 years. I pray that he enjoys his retirement and takes up something new like ummmm babysitting ha ha ha
Well That's about it. I have caught you up I think. I will post pictures soon. Blessings!

2 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

I love all the B-day pictures at American Girl. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I can't believe both our Dad's will be retired now. Good for them~ maybe they can start playing the Wii together! BAHAHA

Buffi Young said...

Your "S-man" sounds like mine!!! It must be a boy thing...because they sure do get into a ton of stuff!!