Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Exciting things!!!

I am so excited about things that are coming up for us! Of course my day of birth is coming up and it's always fun for me to see what my hubby has planned. I am such a blessed woman my hubby spoils me. Our middle child will start cheerleading practices as well. That will last for months and months so I hear! Then we of course celebrate that little sweeties birthday mid month. I can not believe that she is going to be 8 years old. She has and always will be my tiny girl! Oh my they grow up so fast. I am trying to soak it all up because it won't be long and I will be sending them off to college! I have been a SAHM Mommy for almost 11 years now give or take a year while I worked outside of the home but was allowed to take my babes to work with me. :) I am telling you God is good to me. Well I have just in the last couple of years started leaving my children to go away for a week at a time with my hubby. It was hard the first time and the second time it got a little bit more easy. Well one of my very best friends and I have been talking about going on a cruise or something. Thats right just her and I getting away before the kids get out of school for the year. Well we picked our dates and picked out our condo and we are going on a MOM'S ONLY TRIP to the beach at the end of April. It will be my first trip away from hubby for this amount of time in 11 years of marriage. I am just really excited and can not wait to be on the beach with one of my besties. Who would have thought I would meet one of the most special people to me through a online message board. ha ha So what special plans do you have coming up in the next few months? Whatever it is I hope it is a blessed and relaxing time. Have a great day be blessed!!!



2 comments:

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

Sounds like fun. We've got a bunch of crazy greatness coming up. Mason is playing baseball, so his games will start in a week or so, my step-son is graduating from Basic Training in 3 weeks, so we'll be heading to Georgia for that, then in mid-May the girls will have their dance recital and the next day we're heading to Myrtle Beach with my parents and brother's family. Lot's of fun, but thinking about it all makes my head spin. LOL

LuLu's Lane said...

How exciting- you girls will have a blast at the beach together. God has truly blessed us!