Well we have been crazy busy around here since Christmas. The girls violin lesson's are over thank Goodness, that was super expensive. We have had some crazy weather that has made for our business to be super slow, THAT STINKS. I am super stoked about warmer weather and getting back into the gym. I have worked really hard on my weight these last 2 years and I have managed to keep the 3o lbs I have lost off but if I don't get back in the swing of things in the gym I am going to blow out like a Firestone tire! ha ha ha
Whelp we are under a severe weather alert and my son just crawled up in my bed freaked out about it, so instead of NOT posting this I am going to post it and end it now. Maybe I will write sooner than later! Be Blessed
2 comments:
hang in there..you'll find time again one day. I'm having a hard time keeping mine up also but I like to look back at it and see what we have done. Hopefully, one day I can get back to scrapbooking and I can use mine to remind me of what we did. That's the goal anyways! lol
sounds like your priorities are in order! :D My wife is just starting to do things she has not done for a while. (stages of life she now misses babies.)Anyways, my wifes name is Annette (pastors wife)and she just opened her blog to public setting as she wants to be an encouragement and blessing to people (she is also hoping to do giveaways). I was trying to be an encouragement to her by asking if you would be willing to swing by and say hi as she does not know many people in the blog world? Thank you for considering. Her blog is
http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/
Thank You,
Rodney(Annette's husband
Post a Comment