Thursday, May 5, 2011

Almost Wordless :)

Come on anyone that knows me knows I can't just post a picture and not tell you about it. HA HA I mean really its me we are talking about! ha ha ha
We took the girls race cars and Bo took his Roadster and we went to MMP to race this weekend. I want to brag on my hubby for a minute. He has gone a very long time without winning ANYTHING AT ALL and in the past 3 weeks he has won 1 5K, won the weekly program at our home track, and this past weekend he got to the Semi finals in 2 different 7K races. I am so proud of him and our girls they did a great job as well to be out of their comfort zone! Can I say one more time it's not easy when our girls line up against one another! I get so nervous having to do it all for Bella! YIKES Have a blessed Thursday and please keep praying for Alabama! Blessings!
















No comments: