Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sickness

It has been a rough couple of weeks. I have been super sick. It all started 2 Friday's ago when my middle girl cam running up to me said "look Momma cotton" yeah NOT COTTON BABE ha ha allergies kicked in instantly throat closing up and eyes itching and sneezing like crazy. I am not even joking I had allergy testing done last year and I think the only thing I am not allergic to is Sand. HA HA When I was a child and teen my allergies were not NEAR as bad as they are now. I guess another lovely thing about aging. Your health gets a little tricky! ;) Anyway my allergy attack quickly moved to a Sinus infection and me being the stubborn person I am I waited until yesterday to go to the doctor. It got to the point I could not breath and could not get a full deep breath. So I went to the doctor yesterday and Yep it's a Sinus infection a pretty bad one. :( I got a few shots and a script for some meds and later that night I started feeling better but I hate how I feel with those steroid shots I get all hyped up my heart races, feel like I am running a 5K and I am sitting still. I could not rest and I was so scatter brained. (like that's something new bahahah) I wanted to share at least one photo from the doctor visit. My son had to go with me because well we are super busy at the store and everyone has something going on. I always take his hotwheels in my purse so that he has something to keep him busy. I would say this baby boy is his Father's child. LOL So anywho I woke up this morning feeling so much better PRAISE THE LORD! :) Got up worked in the garden and now I am going to rest some I can tell I need it this morning! I hope everyone has a great day! Blessings


1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

Hope you are finally feeling better girl- I think Eddie needs to get allergy testing done too.. UGH no fun! Cute pic of Silas with his cars!