If you really know me you would know I am a member of a wonderful church The Rock Family Worship Center in Huntsville AL. We have an amazing Pastor who LOVES the city he serves! When the Storms came on 4-27-11 our awesome County Commission contacted Pastor Rusty to ask him if our church would adopt the Lockhart community here in North Alabama of course Pastor jumped right to it and here is a video that the church published. I am so proud of the people I attended with and serve under they really showed "Jesus with skin" as my sister Laura always says! What amazing unity our community has shown through all of this. I hope you have an amazing church you call home! I hope you have a Blessed day!
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
No comments:
Post a Comment