Saturday, March 15, 2008

The latest in our lives

So the last blog we were in our old apartment behind my mother and father in law's house. Not anymore well not for another month or so. We signed a contract on our house last Sunday. Yep that's right after only a few weeks on the market someone loved it and took it. :o) We have a home inspection on Monday then we set closing date after whatever if he finds anything wrong with it. We are super excited that we finally sold this house. It has been a good house and a great investment property but it is time for it to go. I will be a little sad (not much) because we did bring our last baby home to this house and this is where his first almost 2 years of his life were spent. Other than that SEE YA SUCKER!!! ha ha

We are super excited but at the same time I am SCARED TO DEATH. Those that know me know I can't stand change at all not even my furniture moved a few inches without my heart racing. So for me to pack up all my belongings and move them into storage and move my children from this 4,000 sq ft home into a 900 sq ft apt for a few months is freaking me out. We have decided that we are going to live in our old apartment for a few months and save up some money. If we come across something we can not live without we will buy it but we want to be patient and wait on the Lord to bring us the perfect house in the perfect school district for our children. We have been looking at houses and have found a couple that we like after a 4 hour search today. Maybe even one that we will call home someday soon. I don't know be praying for us.

Well I need to get in the bed. We are working Little Praiser's tomorrow morning 2nd service so I am going to need all the energy I can get and I am just not sleepy... ughhhh I hate this issue I have developed in my old age but I have to admit I have great talks with the father late at night when my whole house is sleeping hee hee :o) Well I better go. I know its been a while since I blogged last and I will try to be more on top of things. Keep praying for us we are super nervous and excited all at the same time our father is faithful and is going to continue to guide our paths.

BLESSINGS <<>><

No comments: