So for the past two days we have been staying in our old apt behind my in laws house... I love this apartment to me its the closest thing to being home... You see my parents left my childhood home 3 years ago and no matter how much of our old house is in there new house in Grant its not "HOME" to me... So back to this apartment... It is just home to me... This is the first place Bo and I lived and this is the place we brought MacKenzie home to. I will have to take pictures and get someone to teach me how to post them here... It's a really cute little apartment... It is built across the top of a three bay garage when Bo and I got together... It was a total batchler pad... Not so much anymore... We closed in one of the bay's and put in some stairs. its now a two bedroom two full bath, living room, washroom and full sized eat in kitchen... Its just a great little place... I LOVE IT HERE... My mom in law comes and gets Silas for me in the mornings and lets me sleep in sometimes... THAT IS GREAT... The only bad thing is I have to bounce off of her wireless signal and its few and far between that I can catch signal I have to sit in a certain spot and hold my arm up with finger pointed to the right...ha ha not really but I do have to sit upstairs close to the outside wall... So that's no fun...
Onto the house they showed it back to back yesterday two different agents. We have not heard anything from the walk through... I am waiting on some negative feedback I need to know what to fix so that I can get it ready for the next couple or person to walk through it... We are having the carpet's cleaned today so we are going to stay here untill Friday... They are going to be showing the house again tomorrow... Bo and I have never been more sure in all of our lives that we are walking out God's plan for our lives... We have made some really huge desicions here lately and we know that all these choices and desicions have been prayed about and meditated on and not just Bo but Bo and I both were at peace... We have looked at a few houses out in Gurley and New Market area... We have found some we just love and found one If my house sold yesterday I would have put a contract on it... It sold and my feelings really got hurt... I loved that house so much and it was in our price range... So I made the choice not to go look at anymore houses and not to look at any more ad's untill mine sells... There is no since in torturing myself... :o)
Well I don't have much to write because there has not been much going on... Just please remember the Boatner Family as you pray. Our Prayer is Father we just ask that your kingdom come and your will be done in our lives, Lord we ask that you open doors that need to be opened and close doors that need to be closed. We just want you in any and all things in our lives... AMEN AMEN AMEN... Off to do nothing but sit around... :o) There is nothing to do here... ;o) Blessings
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
I KNOW what you are talking about in that apartment. I think back on Lee and my first digs...and it was so cozy! It was so small, but the newness was so exciting for us. So wonderful!
Praying for everything to be orchistrated in God's timing.
Sorry about the house you lost. I know how that feels too.
I feel you in the small place. we are in one right now. We left our big, roomy place in TX and lost about 500 sq feet plus a garage and attic! I feel cramped but I have to keep telling myself "it is only for a season..." You have such a great attitude!
Post a Comment