I have to say I have such horrible luck with Cell phones. My LG ENV has been no different I have had it a year now and replaced it once and had it in the shop once. Its just been a horrible phone for me YET again. So I took it into verizon two weeks ago cause it was not taking charge unless you hold the cord one way and turn the phone on its side you know the drill yada yada yada. And the ear speaker kept going on people on the line with me could heap me but I could not hear them. So I take it in and the guy tells me there is nothing wrong with the phone that I was making it up... My friend Alli can atest to the fact it does it all the time when I am talking to her. He told me he could send it off but there is nothing wrong I say so you aresaying I am just making this up huh? He just looked at me. So I said give me my blame phone. I go to another store and buy a in car charger and it seemed to work but the battery still did not hold charge that long. Well yesterday while at the grocery I noticed it was not taking charge the phone. So I try to pull the charger out of the plug and it would not come out so I pulled and pulledthe blame thing fell apart. So last night I get it home and put on the in house charger and it would not take charge and finally this morning it died. My hubby is bringing home the store's phone so those of you that have my number if you need to talk to me you can call my cell and leave me a Voice Mail or send me and email lboatner@scottsboro.org or leave a comment here. UGHHHHHH CELL PHONES THEY MAKE THEM JUNKY NOW DAYS!!!
1 comment:
you and that blame phone!! bahahah! Glad you are on the way to having a BETTER phone!!!!!
Post a Comment