Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You don't have anything nice to say!

Yes I just started my blog off with an old saying from my mom "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" We have not had anything new with the house. The closing date has been set for April 30th and we still have not found a house yet. The ones I like Bo does not think there is enough land with them and the ones he likes I think there is not enough house for as many children as we have. I have no idea why it was so easy for us to buy the last two houses when we walked into our first house on Belle Drive it was like I heard Angels singing and saw a great light over the house. The house we just sold I thought my husband was crazy that this house was never going to be livable. I admit it I was wrong this house turned out to be beautiful and I love this house yes I just admitted I love this house. I will be glad to see it go but there is so much security in this house in this house I have room for all my kids and room for them to play. However I know all things in life must come to an end and this is the final road for this house.

The kids had spring break last week we did not do much of anything for there break they just played around here or at my inlaws hunting eggs and watching Hannah Montana and Suite life of Zach and Cody. I felt bad that we did not do anything but it just did not work out. We will make up for it this summer we already have a beach trip planned for the third weekend in June with some good friends of ours. I always hate going on trips like that by ourselves. Me and my sisters hardly ever went anywhere when we were kids without the Reynolds and I want my kids to grow up with a family like we did. You always had someone to do something with and our Mom's hung out our Dads Still hang out and well us girls still make time to see each other as often as our busy lives will let us. Back to subject we are really excited about going with our friends. We are going to Gulf Shores and have actually already booked the condo. TOTALLY EXCITED!

This past weekend was really busy Friday night Linds and David came out to eat and hang out they brought there three kids we had a GREAT time chatting, eating and playing a little Wii. Then Saturday we got up got all dressed up went to look at a house and my parents met us there. We were sure we were going to make and offer on that one but we just could not do it. GOD HAS REASONS!!! Then we went to some friends of ours wedding. Megan and David were married downtown at the roundhouse depot My baby sister was the wedding planner and did a great job. Everything looked as if it went smooth and she had the J-Lo walk going. My older sister did the brides and some of her girls make up. She did a fabulous job. I am so proud of them they both having amazing talents and if nobody ever discovers there talent at least I know right ;o) We had a blast that night the reception was great. The cake melted in your mouth yum yum. But I have to say the best part was the dancing. I saw a whole new side of my brother in law Sean that boy can move. It was great.

Sunday we woke up got dressed and ready for church at the VBC. Praise and worship was GLORIOUS! It to me just proved a point. It does not matter where God's people gather wherever it may be. We the people are the church not just the building. I love it when the campuses come together. I get to see my family from West and my Friends from Scottsboro. The sad thing is I only got to see like 3 ppl from Scottsboro but I did see a ton of my central campus coordinator friends and my family from west campus. After we left the vbc we went to grant to hang with the family. We ate lunch and hid eggs.(more like the men threw them all over the yard) Laura and I went through her cloth diapers she wants to sell and the ones she wants to keep. I got a lesson in cloth diapering and it really is not all that bad. I think if my kid were younger I might have even gotten on that band wagon cause they are way cuter and if What Laura's research is true it takes 50 years for one single diaper to decompose (is that even the word you use for this) Anyway we had a great Day hanging with the fam. I LOVE those days.

Today I went with my friend Alli to check out a local daycare and have lunch. Its been eight weeks since her and I had any alli-looler time so it was sooooo good to sit and talk even if I had to take benadryl to eat and chit chat. I came home and prayed Bo would get here quickly so I could lay down and I think I slept like 30 min. ;o( now I am wide awake! Well I am going to bed this is a long blog and its random I hope all had a great Easter. Blessings

3 comments:

Mistee :) said...

i am glad you had a wonderful time visiting with your friend! Sometimes, you need some girl time! :0)

The house thing will happen sister! don't rush it, you don't have to do anything right now!!

I love you and kiss all my babies for me!!

LuLu's Lane said...

Hey girl so I thought I might as well joing everyone in the blogging world too. I just love reading all your stories and thought I might share some of my own too. This one of yours brought back so many memories and boy do our families have them. I love you winkles girls!

~Laura~ said...

it's not 50 years to compost but 300 years! :)