Friday afternoon we checked the girls out of school early so they could go with us to one of our Pool Suppliers Open house... I was thinking we were going to SCP which has a huge warehouse but found out as we were riding down the interstate I realized we were going to the smaller place and there was going to be lots of people there and I could not take my three kids in there... So this place is right next to CHUCKY CHEESE... ANYONE who knows me knows there is no other place in this world that makes me get nausea's like parent purgatory aka Chucky Cheese... So I say a quick little prayer and ask the Lord for strength and off I pull into the parking lot... The kids did really great and we had a good time all except for the Mini Van Mafia talking about how Silas was not a baby and should not have been in the little girls room getting his diaper changed... I kept my cool and just acted like the snooty toot was not getting to me... After we had spent all 105 of our tokens and gotten our rewards for spending our money and playing there games. We loaded up and headed to pick up Daddy... We decided to get something to eat and while we were there we get the phone call from the realtor saying that the showing went great that the couple really loved the house had no negative feedback on the house. They had nothing but nice things to say. So we are still praying for a offer very soon... PRAY WITH US!!!
Saturday I got up to my sweet hubby getting all my children ready to head to the store to see my mother and father in law who had just gotten back from a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean... So while he took them I slept a bit and then got up packed the kids some clothes, and got our stuff ready for a couple of days in Grant with my parents... We had a good ol time just hanging out the weather was perfect for the kids they played out in the yard. They had a wonderful time... Bo and I got dressed for "Date Night" we had sho gun it was sooooooooo good... Then we went out to Linds and Davids house... OH MY SWEET LORD we had the best time... We played there Wii game system... We played tennis we boxes we bowled it was so much fun... We did not leave there house till almost 11:30 we were exhausted after we left... Needless today I woke up this morning sore as all get out and reeling from exposer ( its alright Kortney) to cat hair and it tore me up and I could hardly breath out my nose this morning and my eyes were swollen... So yet again we skipped church cause someone in my family was sick... My Dad and Bo went to town to get some grocery's to make supper and while he was there Bo called everyone and there brother to find us a Wii he is dead set we are getting one now... We had such a wonderful time last night. He did not find one but he did say he would get one this week.. HA HA Well we are home from Grant after a quick trip to my sister's house to drop off something for my nieces school project after dinner baths and prayers... Everyone in my house is asleep all except for Mom of course cause my meds have not kicked in yet... ;o) Well this was one of the best weekends we have had in a long time... Bo and I are just exhausted but sad to see this weekend go... We always have next weekend... ;o)
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Ahhh not Chuck E Cheese!!!!! The horror! I feel your pain about the weekend - this morning driving to work I couldn't help but think - "WHY must it be over so soon?" And then I prayed that God would change my bad attitude about Monday mornings....HAHA
I found you by way of The Arnold Family blog. I enjoy your blog and was excited to find another blogger in my "neck of the woods." ;) God bless!
Post a Comment