Well today we got the report back from our inspection and other than a couple minor things (outlet covers, clean the gutters,fix cover some wire with some foam stuff on the hot water heater) we will be good to go. That is if the land survey turns out just fine as well. While the house inspector, the "buyer" and there agent were here my next door neighbor comes over and tells them that we built our pool on there property which is pretty funny since we built the pool right behind our house. This is the same person that her and her husband came over here when we were buying this house came over here and told us that when we step off our back porch that we step onto there property. So we had a survey done and of course they were wrong as usual. So now the "buyer" is worried and having a servery done. I just wish that our neighbors would mind there own business and leave it to the professionals. We might have closed earlier had she not kept her mouth shut.
Today we had to go grocery shopping so I dropped Silas off at Deals on Wheels and took the older two with me. Well we did our shopping and there was this guy that was stalking the shelves and it seemed that we were always in his way so he saw us coming up and down three isles. So from his comment's I guess he listened to us interact He stopped me and said I just had to tell you that its so nice to see a parent makes your child mind and that your kids are not running up and down the isles screaming and telling there parent what they are and are not going to buy them. I of course told him thank you. It made me feel good. I mean for a complete stranger to come up to me and tell me I was doing a good job parenting my children I think I floated on cloud 9 the rest of the shopping trip.
Tonight the Land's came over here for supper and Bo grilled his famous chicken, I made baked Veggies, Mac & Cheese, green beans and baked us a cake. We had a great time, my kids were so excited to see them when they pulled up. Silas called Tammy Mammy and Corey CoCo, Dennis DeDe... Its so cute... Anyway Dennis, Tammy, Corey, Cortney, Jodie (Cortney boyfriend) Timothy (exchange student)and Zack ( Dennis Nephew) all came we had good supper talk. Corey and Cort got into the tanning bed while Bo and Jodie boxed played tennis and golf on the wii... We all got good laughs out of that. It was just fun to get to sit around talk and eat some good food. Well Here it is 11:25 pm and I am awake watching dirty dancing wishing I had an ambien. :o( I will get it filled in the morning trust me I don't want to be staying up this late anymore. Its rough on this sister in the morning's. Well I best call this a night. Pray for us that the survey goes our way and pray for our closing April 30th. LOVE YOU 2 that read.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
That is so aggravating about the neighbor. Remind me sometime to tell you about ours neighbors in a previous house. We were surrounded on ALL SIDES by neghbors that were continually in our buisness.
You have a tanning bed?? WHY am I paying $20 a month?? lol. Too bad you are getting ready to pack up your house...timing is everything!
Post a Comment