OK so a friend of mine tagged me in her blog to write out my morning routine... So Jordan here it goes sister... I get up around 6:45 and do the girls hair before they head off with there Daddy to the end of the road to catch the school bus by 7:15. Most morning Silas is still asleep so I get a cup of coffee, turn the laptop on Put my music player on and have morning prayer and worship till Silas wakes up which is around 7:45-8:00... Then Its time to get busy... I make Silas some breakfast and turn on his wiggles. While he is eating I clean the kitchen and load and put away the dishes from the dishwasher. Then around 9:00 Silas gets a bath and plays in the tub for 30 min. While he is in the tub I am cleaning the toilet and sink and picking up in the bathroom . :o) Silas plays till about 10:30 then its time to go back down for his nap... Then the laundry
gets folded and the girls room gets cleaned... Bo gets home for lunch around 11:30-12:00 so either I make him something or he brings home lunch and we have our only time in the day besides bedtime where we are alone and can talk . Jordan its boring as all get out but its my morning routine...
1 comment:
No no not boring at all! That actually is a GREAT idea for getting the bathroom cleaned, I think I shall try that one.
Thanks!
Post a Comment