Thursday, May 1, 2008

Worlds longest Blog but Gotta keep ya up to date!

WoW there has been so much going on that I forgot to publish the detail of my Birthday get away! :o( I had it all written but forgot to post it. Sorry So I posted it earlier today!

Lets see what do I remember ha ha April 17th I kept my nephew Canaan He had tubes and his tonsils taken out earlier that week and he could not go to school for a full week so our family pitched in and watched him that week so Laura and Sean could save there vacation days. We gotta have some so that later in the year they have enough to travel to Africa to pick up my niece Mercy. Have I mentioned I am so excited about this. Its really an emotional roller coaster for my sister and I am proud of the way she is handling it. For watching CT for her she took me and Silas out to lunch. Laura and I don't ever really get to sit down and have a one on one conversation and I got to tell her how I have been feeling here lately with all the stress's in my life. So it was nice and a very productive meal. ;o)

Well on April 19th we met some friends of ours at Chucky Cheese to hang out. With there kids and it was Bella's Birthday so we let her choose where we were going to hang so she chose Chucky. :o( Anyone that knows me knows I hate me some Chucky Cheese I refer to it as Parent Purgatory! ha ha We had a good time. Then after we left there Misty sent her kids home with her Mom and then Silas, Bo and Heath all went out to the drag strip to watch. Misty, Me, Kenzie and Bella went to the mall. We hit Justice up they had really good sales so we got our girls some clothes then went to the other mall to make Bears for them at Build a Bear. They had a great time but Misty and I were ready to pull our blame hair out. ;o) I got a couple things for myself which is odd. I am to much like my mother I would rather buy for Bo or the kids than me. My mom was that way she would walk around with holes in her garments and we would be sporting the latest and greatest.

Well we decided it was time to move out of the house since our closing date was coming up so quick. So Friday Some of our BEST friends volunteered to help us so we took them up on the offer. WE LOVE to hang out with the Garrisons so while we were eating Linds says "Lisa there is a strange man on your screened in porch" looked up it was the man buying our house. I thought OH LORD THIS IS NOT GOOD. So we waited it out and Bo finally comes in after a little bit and says Von needs to go ahead and move in so I told him we would be out by Sunday and that he could go ahead and move in since he is going to close before us that way he won't have to stay in a hotel with 7 people. So that put us into OVER DRIVE. We did not get in bed till 2:00 am moving stuff into our old apartment behind the in laws house. Then that Saturday I staid here in the apartment to try and straighten up some of the mess and get some things organized while Bo, Rashad, Kenzie, Mom and Dad (yes Buddy and Martha came down from Grant to help) We kept on trucking and did not stop till well after dark on Saturday. Sunday we had to finish getting things settled cause the girls are going to need some normalcy.

Monday I spent the day putting things where they need to go and trying to clean this place up while still doing my normal house wife duties Laundry and house choirs. It has been stressful to say the least. We went up to the Lands house to get our hair done. We always love going up to there house my kids love there kids there grown 18 year old children ha ha Really though they are great kids and I don't mind my kids being around them at all. They are really good roll models for my girls!

Tuesday- I kept Cohen for Alli she is stressing about childcare. I told her she needed to try and find someone to keep him full time because I can't here in this small apartment. I normally keep Cohen locked in my bedroom because with Silas being just a baby himself you just can't tell what accident might happen. So being in this apartment I have no way to lock Cohen into a room because my bedroom is loft like you walk up stairs and there is my bedroom. There is no door. Well Bo calls to tell me Kenzie's school called her face is covered in a rash and want him to bring something to treat it. So he takes old Benadryl gel (that expired in 99) ha ha ha Well he gets back to work and an hour later they called to say come get her. So he did and just kept her at the store and let her sleep in my father in laws office. She got home bless her bones she is covered from head to town with small itchy bumps. Bo grilled some chicken and I made the pasta and the alfredo sauce and we had chicken alfredo. It was the first time in a long time that all five of us got to sit at a table together and talk and enjoy a meal. It was wonderful.

Wednesday- I did not have Cohen cause well I was not sure what Kenzie had. Today was very hectic I had so much to do to get ready for our trip. We were getting Kenzie ready to go to the doctor when My Mother in law said she would take her for me. It is so wonderful to have a Mother in law that would do this for me. My Girls love her so much and when they are sick would rather be with her anyway. When they are sick she puts them in her great big bed all to themselves puts movies on for them and makes them home made chicken noodle soup and gives them ice cream. I would want to be there myself. ha ha So they go to the doctor and they said it was a food allergy or a Virus either way there was no way to find out cause by the time we got in with an allergist it would have been gone. The only thing different she had was one of those new fruit smoothies that come in a bottle. So we won't be having those anytime soon. ;o) I got so much done yesterday it was crazy. I scrubbed and scrubbed the kitchen and the bathrooms, got the bathrooms all organized. Cleaned my room and living room did all the laundry even washed bed coveres for the motor home and cleaned all the motor home dishes. ha ha I worked my hiney off yesterday. Sometime after 5:00 my hubby calls and says he is going to be late the fuel pump went out on his dragster so I said well let me just meet you there. So when I got there it was just like old time's at the drag strip I was helping as much as I could washed the car down and turned the power on and off when he told me just doing whatever he needed to make it easier on him. Our Friends Misty and Heath Davis came up to pick up Bo's car for him. Our Trailer we normally pull with is full of Brooms for the Lions club's broom sale so they are going to pull it to the drag strip this weekend for us and we are going to pull our golf. They got here we loaded car's and fuel. Then we all went to eat at a local Mexican restaurant. We had a good old time. Then Me Bo and kids all went to Walmart to buy grocery for the race. Then came home and put the kids in there bed and I finished up some things then off to bed we went. It was somewhere around 10:00 cause I know I caught half the news.

Today I woke up early got some things packed and had a little time of praise and worship with my coffee. I am so thankful to the father for working all things out for my family's good. We are really trusting the father to lead us right now to the best home for us. Right now we are living here and loving being back where it all began. I hope everyone has had a great week. Blessings

No comments: