Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Your not a Silly Momma your crazy!

One of my Bestest of the Bestest Friends wrote this great little book about her Mom called Silly Momma. Its about silly things Alli said as a child and her Momma just looking at her with loving eyes and let her imagination run wild. When I read this book to Kenzie and Bella for the first time the very first thing out of Bella's mouth was " Mommy you are not silly you are CRAZY" ha ha Typical something from my Bella. You know most people will take the time this Mother's day to write about there Mommas but I think I will take this chance to write about being a Mommy to my three beautiful babies.

MacKenzie came into this world very, quite (that changed)her eyes wide open. She was the first grand child for both my Parents and Bo's Parents. She was the new crowned princess of both of our families. She was the sweet little soul. Always worried about other people if say My Mom would sneeze she would say You alwhite Nanny you alwhite? She was the most loving and cuddling baby I have had. She always wanted to be right in my lap always wanted to sleep right beside me or her Daddy. Her favorite place to be when she was going to sleep was on her Daddy's chest. She ran a close second in the 1st love of her Daddy's life race. ;o) I of course win hands down. ha ha She looks just like me but has her Daddy's personality. She was not the baby long as a matter of fact her baby sister was born just three short months after her second birthday. I have much guilt over not allowing Kenzie to just be a baby. I pushed and pushed the potty training so that I would not have two babies in diapers. I just don't think I allowed my sweet baby to just be a baby. I had another baby and did not have time for two babies so I expected more out of Kenzie then I should have. For some people this does not make sense but it makes perfect sense in my mind. Her name was beautiful to me and I could not find a middle name to go with it. So I was saying MacKenzie Mackenzie what goes with MacKenzie at my sister in laws store and someone was yelling at there kid and screamed Claire right after I said MacKenzie and I LOVED IT. The seal on the deal was when I found out My favoritest man on the planet other than my daddy and Bo MY father in law who I call PoP. His mother's name was Claire. Done I am all about family tradition and all that stuff.

Isabella came into this world RUNNING. I seriously was in labor maybe 15 min and to me labor begins after your water is broken because well lets be honest. The water cushions the baby's bones from grinding on your own bones down there. That or at least in my labor's was the worst part of having babies was not getting my water broken but the pain that comes right after when the babies head is grinding on your girly bone. Well like I said Isabella was born 15 min after my water was broke. My sister had just enough time to break the computer and us have to move rooms and Bella was born. She was the loudest of my babies she came into this world early and never missed a beat. She has always had this crazy funny humor about her. My favorite memory of Bella is one Christmas we were trying to get a Christmas picture with my new nephew Walker and while everyone was focusing on Walker Bella was walking around the Christmas Tree singing Jingle Bells and when it would say Hey in the song she would leap up in the air. She is always making someone laugh from the way she talks she is so country, to the funny thing she says, or the crazy things she does. She is a tiny little girl but she has a huge personality that does not fit her little tiny body. Bella looks just like her father. I mean so much like her father that if I had not been there I would not believe she was mine. Till she got older She may look like her Daddy but she has my Sassy attitude. Always got a head roll, or an eye roll to give. She has def got the middle child syndrome just as I did. I think Bella and I connect on that level. ha ha Isabella was given that name because well I LOVE THE NAME and her name and my have the same meaning. While I was pregnant with Miss Bella one of my very close friends was killed in a car accident her name was Ashley Nicole Evett. So we gave Isabella her middle name Nicole.

Wow fast forward five years, yes five years. I was not about to do to Bella what I feel like in my mind I did to Kenzie. Silas was born 6 weeks early. I had the worst pregnancy with him. I will never forget my Birthday the April before he was born. I had been having some blood in my urine and my crazy doctor called me and said "I am scheduling an emergency appointment with an urologist." He was such a moron he had me all freaked out that my Kidney's were shutting down. Turned out I just had some crystals in my urine that were trying to make a kidney stone. PRIASE YOU JESUS NEVER HAPPEND. But had me so freaked out my husband had to come pick me up from work. My family surprised me with a visit to the Boro that night to cheer me up. My baby sister saved the day that day! But back to the story six weeks early Silas made his entrance into the world. It was a peaceful not crazy delivery like Bella's but when he was born he had a hard time breathing and could not regulate his own body temp. So right after they handed him to me they took him away from me and told me I could not touch him. The NICU team comes in and so I screamed for my older sister who's baby was in the NICU for weeks on end. Laura understands the terms so she goes right into My BIG SISTER Roll and starts talking to the doctors and telling me just what they are really saying. They took him to the NICU to get stabilized. Finally around 11:00 something that night my BIG sister got my baby to me. It was the best feeling in the world to finally get to have my first born son in my arms and healthy. Silas who is named after Bo's great grandfather Silas Reed and His Middle name Warner is after my mother's maiden name. Is always on the go, does not stop for nothing. He is addicted to his gankie his Aunt TeeTee got him a few min after he was born and his pacifier. LORDY BE this boy is not scared of anything. He climbs and falls all the time. HE LOVES race cars and from the moment he started making noises it was sounds like a car. That child may be into everything but you take him to a drag strip and he turns into the most chill and silent baby you have ever met. He loves going to the races with his Daddy. HE IS his daddy's child.

I typed all that out to say. I am so blessed and I know most people say that about there children. But my babies have been through a lot and have not a clue in the world and I pride (yes I said PRIDE) myself on the fact that they don't know anything that happened. We are not the perfect family by no means. I yell and I have a short fuse and my hubby is to passive most of the time. Or oldest child talks to much and gets in trouble almost daily at school for it, my middle child is a sassy little turd and my baby is a wild man. BUT I WOULD NOT TRADE MY LIFE FOR THE WORLD in Good time and in Bad. God has been faithful to see the Boatner family through everything and I LOVE MY CHILDREN AND I LOVE BEING A MOTHER. So Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommy's. Blessings

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Beautiful. And I think you and I made some of the same mistakes with our first borns. The potty training, and what not. And always the competition to get them trained the earliest, walking the fastest, talking the earliest... the more children I have the more I just understand to let them do it at their own pace. Oooh the load the first born bears. But, God put them in that birth order for a reason. :) He knew we would damage them, yet still has his plans above and beyond that. :)

~Laura~ said...

What a great post! :) Happy Mothers Day to one of my favorite mamas! Love you!

Mistee :) said...

What a wonderful post! i am so proud of you for blogging sister! You have some silly and sweet stories from your daily life and I think it is a blessing for other's to read and get a glimpse of a day in the life of Lisa.. :)